- How do I handle flashing around chimneys or vent pipes?
- How do I handle flashing in the roof valleys?
- How do I handle flashing at a slope change?
- When do I use solid or vented closure strips?
- Do TUFTEX Polycarbonate panels block UV radiation?
- Should I choose TUFTEX PolyCarb Translucent White or TUFTEX PolyCarb Smoke panels?
- What is Ondura?
- What are the advantages of TUFTEX panels in comparison to metal corrugated panels?
- Which side of the TUFTEX panel should face up?
- Can I install TUFTEX panels over existing sheathing or roofing?
- What is the proper cross-brace and rafter support for TUFTEX?
- Can Tuftex be used for a greenhouse or garden cover?
- What is the recommended slop requirement for TUFTEX?
- Which Tuftex product is best for withstanding extreme elements?
- Can TUFTEX panels overhang the support structure?
- Can ONDURA be purchased in custom length?
- What type of TUFTEX fasteners do I use?
- I want to buy ONDURA in a color my store doesn't stock, but they require a minimum for a special order. I only need a few. What can I do?
- Where do I position the TUFTEX fasteners?
- Why do ONDURA tiles require special ordering at my retailer/supplier?
- How many TUFTEX fasteners do I use per panel?
- What is the cost comparison between ONDURA and other types of roofing materials?
- Will TUFTEX work in high wind areas?
- What colors do ONDURA Premium Series panels come in?
How many TUFTEX fasteners do I use per panel?
8 ft. panel = 25 fasteners
10 ft. panel = 30 fasteners
12 ft. panel = 35 fasteners
14 ft. panel = 40 fasteners
16 ft. panel = 45 fasteners
NOTE: All fastening holes must be predrilled and must be 1/8 inch larger than the diameter of the fastener to allow for expansion and contraction of the panels from changes in surface temperature.