Economical PVC solution for small projects
TUFTEX SeaCoaster corrugated panels are economical vinyl building panels. Made with a vinyl plastic polymer in a classic round-wave profile, TUFTEX SeaCoaster corrugated panels are 10 times stronger than 5 oz. fiberglass corrugated panels. TUFTEX SeaCoaster panels are available in three opaque colors: white, tan, and green.
TUFTEX SeaCoaster panels are suitable for indoor and outdoor do-it-yourself (DIY) backyard projects. TUFTEX SeaCoaster panels are popular in the creative DIY community for their lightweight, flexible, flame resistant and impermeable properties.
To find TUFTEX SeaCoaster Panels
See our listing of Retailers or contact our Customer Service team by clicking here.
- SeaCoaster panels are available in standard lengths of 8' and 12' in various home centers and retail locations.
- Panels are 26" wide with effective coverage (after overlap) of 24" wide.
- The thickness of the panels are 0.032" (0.8mm) and panels weigh 0.69 lbs/ft.
SeaCoaster panels should be affixed with Tuftex Screws every 6 inches horizontally.
TUFTEX SEACOASTER INSTALLATION
- Pre-drill holes prior to installation
- Minimum Slope 1:12 [best performance at 2:12 or steeper]
- Store panels in cool, dry, and shaded place prior to installation
- Do not walk directly on panels
- Use 100% silicone or butyl tape as sealant
- Cut with table saw with plywood blade for best results
- Hand circular saw (plywood blade) and jigsaws can also be used
- For small, localized work hand tools can also be utilized
Care & Maintenance:
- Do not use abrasive or high alkaline cleaners
- Do not allow pressure washing spray to come into close proximity of panels
- Do not apply cleaners in direct sunlight or leave cleaners on for extended period of time
- Keep roof clear of debris