Vinyl solution for outdoor applications and home improvement projects.
TUFTEX UltraVinyl corrugated panels are durable vinyl building panels. Made with a vinyl plastic polymer in an octagonal-wave profile, TUFTEX UltraVinyl corrugated panels are 15 times stronger than 5 oz. fiberglass corrugated panels.
TUFTEX UltraVinyl panels are suitable for indoor and outdoor do-it-yourself (DIY) home improvement projects. Typical outdoor applications include covers for carports, patios and other backyard structures that provide protection from snow, rain, and sunlight. TUFTEX UltraVinyl panels are lightweight, flexible, flame resistant and impermeable.
To find TUFTEX UltraVinyl Panels
See our listing of Retailers or contact our Customer Service team by clicking here.
- UltraVinyl panels are available in standard lengths of 8' and 12' in various home centers and retail locations.
- Panels are 26" wide with effective coverage (after overlap) of 24" wide.
- The thickness of the panels are 0.032" (0.8mm) and panels weigh 0.69 lbs/ft.
UltraVinyl panels should be affixed with Tuftex Screws every 6" horizontally.
TUFTEX ULTRA VINYL INSTALLATION
- Pre-drill holes prior to installation
- Minimum Slope 1:12 [best performance at 2:12 or steeper]
- Store panels in cool, dry, and shaded place prior to installation
- Do not walk directly on panels
- Use 100% silicone or butyl tape as sealant
- Cut with table saw with plywood blade for best results
- Hand circular saw (plywood blade) and jigsaws can also be used
- For small, localized work hand tools can also be utilized
Care & Maintenance:
- Do not use abrasive or high alkaline cleaners
- Do not allow pressure washing spray to come into close proximity of panels
- Do not apply cleaners in direct sunlight or leave cleaners on for extended period of time
- Keep roof clear of debris