Polycarbonate panels | Square profile | 20x times stronger than fiberglass |
Tuftex PolyCarb combines beauty and versatility while offering all-weather protection and daylighting solutions to every outdoor building project.
Tuftex PolyCarb can be utilized on sun porches, deck covers and many other home improvement projects, as well as commercial and agricultural applications.
Hail and wind resistant
Retains color and opacity
Blocks nearly 100% of UV radiation while allowing light transmission
Withstands extreme temperatures (-40°F to +270°F)
Tuftex PolyCarb is backed up with a limited lifetime warranty so you can be confident Onduline is always here to make sure your project is a success.
Always review and comply with local building regulations and safety guidelines
For best performance on exterior applications only use Tuftex products across light colored rafters or structures to minimize unnecessary heat buildup.
Storage: Store out of the sun, preferably vertically and indoors. Do not store outside in uncovered stacks, as damage from heat buildup may occur.
- Cutting: ut single panels of Tuftex with a pair of snips or heavy duty scissors. Multiple panels may be cut using a circular saw with a plywood blade reversed or a fine-tooth handsaw. Side Laps and End Laps: Seal all side laps and end laps with a silicone sealer, vinyl adhesive or PVC cement.
Care and maintenance
Do not use abrasive or high alkaline cleaners
- Do not allow pressure washing spray to come into close proximity of panels.
- Do not apply cleaners in direct sunlight or leave cleaners on for extended period of time
- Keep roof clear of debris
Contact us for step-by-step instructions to ensure easy, safe, and efficient installation of your Tuftex Polycarb panels and ask for other thickness and colors available
- minimum order qualities required; lead
times may vary