- What profiles are available in polycarbonate daylighting panels?
- What colors and lengths are available in Polylite polycarbonate panels and ridge?
- Can I walk on the polycarbonate panels during installation?
- What profiles are available in PVC wall/ceiling liners?
- What colors and lengths are available in PVC wall/ceiling liners?
- How far can I span the PVC panel for a ceiling?
- Can I use the PVC Foam panel on the walls?
- How do I trim rooms and ceilings when I install PVC wall liners?
Can I use the PVC Foam panel on the walls?
No, the process that enables the panels to span 48" in a ceiling also makes them very susceptible to impact damage and should only be used for ceilings and washed clean on low pressure settings.