- What profiles are available in polycarbonate daylighting panels?
- What colors and lengths are available in Polylite polycarbonate panels and ridge?
- Can I walk on the polycarbonate panels during installation?
- What profiles are available in PVC wall/ceiling liners?
- What colors and lengths are available in PVC wall/ceiling liners?
- How far can I span the PVC panel for a ceiling?
- Can I use the PVC Foam panel on the walls?
- How do I trim rooms and ceilings when I install PVC wall liners?
What colors and lengths are available in Polylite polycarbonate panels and ridge?
Polylite/Ridgelite polycarbonate is available in 3 colors: clear, smoke and translucent white. The clear provides about 90% light transmission, the smoke about 80% lights transmission and the white about 70% light transmission. Stock lengths are from 8' to 20' in 2' increments and custom panels can be run anywhere from 2' to 26.5' in length in 1/2" increments.