Ondura Edge is part of Ondura Premium series. This new profile is uniquely designed to resemble metal profiles without the sharp edges or risk of corrosion. Ondura Edge will not resonate noise or radiate heat like metal.
Ondura Premium Series is the perfect DIY roofing solution for sheds, garages, gazebos, playhouses, doghouses, hen houses, tree houses, man caves, she sheds, and just about any other structure in your backyard.
Unique profile like metal
Will not rust or corrode like metal roofing
Lightweight for easy transportation and handling
Fast and easy installation
No special tools required
No sharp edges
Installs over existing shingle roofing or on decking or purlins
Now Featuring Embossments!
- Embossments act as an installation guide making your projects even quicker and easier than before.
- Overlap between panels is minimized, resulting in less material use and lower project costs.
- Embossments create better waterproofing between panels.
- This new feature also provides an improved visual aesthetic.
Ondura Edge can be installed on deck roofs with pitches as low as 2:12. Follow the guide below for additional instructions as it relates to roof pitch.
- 2:12 Pitch - Install on decking with added waterproofing measures (8 inch vertical overlap and two corrugation side overlap)
- 3:12 Pitch or greater - Install on decking with following the traditional instructions in the installation guide
Consult the Installation Guide below for simple step-by-step instructions to ensure easy, safe, and efficient installation of your Ondura Edge roof.