PolyCarb: 26" polycarbonate panel
Made with a polycarbonate thermoplastic polymer in an octagonal-wave profile, TUFTEX PolyCarb corrugated panels are 20 times stronger than 5 oz. fiberglass corrugated panels and are designed to withstand a wide range of surface temperatures: 270° F to -40° F. All TUFTEX PolyCarb panels are well suited to outdoor applications where light transmission is desired. TUFTEX PolyCarb panels are perfect for greenhouses, outdoor gardening structures, and sun porches.
Retains Color and Opacity as opposed to FRP
Up to 20x stronger than Fiberglass
Blocks nearly 100% of harmful UV radiation
Withstands Extreme Temperatures (as much as -40F° to +270F°)
Hail & Wind Resistant
Will NOT rust or corrode
Easy to install with standard tools
Lifetime Limited Warranty
TUFTEX POLYCARB INSTALLATION
- Pre-drill holes prior to installation
- Minimum Slope 1:12 [best performance at 2:12 or steeper]
- Store panels in cool, dry, and shaded place prior to installation
- Do not walk directly on panels
- Use 100% silicone or butyl tape as sealant
- Cut with table saw with plywood blade for best results
- Hand circular saw (plywood blade) and jigsaws can also be used
- For small, localized work hand tools can also be utilized
Care & Maintenance:
- Do not use abrasive or high alkaline cleaners
- Do not allow pressure washing spray to come into close proximity of panels
- Do not apply cleaners in direct sunlight or leave cleaners on for extended period of time
- Keep roof clear of debris
For more information follow the link to our Installation Guide below.
From a valued customer!
I choose TUFTEX PolyCarb panels because the system…
TUFTEX PolyCarb Clear Panels on a Greenhouse in Texas
I built my greenhouse about 7 years ago using TUFTEX…
April Wilkerson and Tuftex Polycarb
April Wilkerson is an “obsessed DIYer and Woodworker”…
Deek Diedricksen - Why use Tuftex?
Ok, so here it is…. the reason WHY I use TUFTEX? …