Ondura Premium Series is designed for even easier handling and installation for any size roofing project. Lightweight and easy to trim, Ondura roofing has no sharp edges and will not corrode. Ondura offers a unique look for your roofing project while not resonating noise or radiating heat. This helps keep your building cooler on sunny days and quieter during storms.
Ondura Premium Series is the perfect DIY roofing solution for sheds, garages, gazebos, playhouses, doghouses, hen houses, tree houses, man caves, she sheds, and just about any other structure in your backyard.
Now Featuring Embossments!
- Embossments act as an installation guide making your projects even quicker and easier than before.
- Overlap between panels is minimized, resulting in less material use and lower project costs.
- Embossments create better waterproofing between panels.
- This new feature also provides an improved visual aesthetic.
10 corrugation product featured in image above
Ondura Premium Series can be installed on roof pitches as low as 2:12. Follow the guide below for additional instructions as it relates to roof pitch.
- 2:12 Pitch - Install on decking with added waterproofing measures (8 inch vertical overlap and two corrugation side overlap)
- 3:12 Pitch - Install on decking with following the traditional instructions in the installation guide
- 4:12 Pitch or greater - Install on purlins or decking with a maximum purlin spacing of 18 inches.
Consult the Ondura Installation Guide below for simple step-by-step instructions to ensure easy, safe, and efficient installation of your Ondura roof.