A complete system for creating a dry, usable space under an elevated outdoor deck.
The TUFTEX DeckDrain system will keep the area under your deck dry and looking great. This deck drainage system is easy to attach below an existing deck and forms a ceiling over the space below the deck. The TUFTEX DeckDrain panels catch and divert water away from the area under the deck.
TUFTEX DeckDrain panels are designed with a corrugated octagonal-wave profile to provide channels for the water to drain. The panels are opaque and available in tan or white color.
To find TUFTEX DeckDrain Panels
See our listing of Retailers or contact our Customer Service team by clicking here.
- Tuftex DeckDrain panels are available in standard length of 10' in various home centers and retail locations
- Panels are 26" wide with effective coverage (after overlap) of 24" wide
- The thickness of the panels are 0.032" (0.8mm) and panels weigh 0.69 lbs/ft.
- Slope building brackets are available in standard length of 4' in various home centers and retail locations
Tuftex DeckDrain panels should be affixed with 30 DeckDrain Fasteners per 10' Panel (100/box)
TUFTEX DECKDRAIN INSTALLATION
We offer multiple resources for helping you complete your TUFTEX DeckDrain project, including the instructional guides and tutorial video below.
If you require additional assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team at 540.898.7000.
- To increase water tightness, seal ends laps with PVC cement or clear sealant caulk
- Gutters can be installed to collect and direct water from panels
- Use opaque panels. Translucent panels will show underside of deck.