- Should I choose TUFTEX PolyCarb Translucent White or TUFTEX PolyCarb Smoke panels?
- What type of TUFTEX fasteners do I use?
- How do I handle flashing around chimneys or vent pipes?
- How do I handle flashing in the roof valleys?
- When do I use solid or vented closure strips?
- What is Ondura?
- What are the advantages of TUFTEX panels in comparison to metal corrugated panels?
- Which side of the TUFTEX panel should face up?
- Can I install TUFTEX panels over existing sheathing or roofing?
- Can Tuftex be used for a greenhouse or garden cover?
- Cross-brace Support & Rafter Spacing for Polycarbonate Roofing
- Which Tuftex product is best for withstanding extreme elements?
- What is the recommended slop requirement for TUFTEX?
- Can ONDURA be purchased in custom length?
- Can TUFTEX panels overhang the support structure?
- What colors do ONDURA Premium Series panels come in?
- I want to buy ONDURA in a color my store doesn't stock, but they require a minimum for a special order. I only need a few. What can I do?
- Where do I position the TUFTEX fasteners?
- Why do ONDURA tiles require special ordering at my retailer/supplier?
- How many TUFTEX fasteners do I use per panel?
- What is the cost comparison between ONDURA and other types of roofing materials?
- Will TUFTEX work in high wind areas?
- How do I handle flashing at a slope change?
- Do TUFTEX Polycarbonate panels block UV radiation?
What is Ondura?
A: ONDURA roofing sheets and tiles are comprised of 50% recycled organic fibers that are processed to increase durability, formed into a corrugated panel, and then infused with asphalt to create a weather protection barrier.
View our ONDURA line here.
Need Other Help?